Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sneaky Eyes...

As I sit at the table, doing computer stuff I notice Lillian. She is standing on the couch, looking at me with little sneaky eyes, and a little smile behind her plug. I say to her, "What are you up to?" She does a little giggle and looks at the item she is picking up that is out of my sight, then looks at me with another little giggle. Hmm...suspicious?? So as I stand up to come around the corner to see what she is doing she falls to the couch cushion and covers it up in her lap. LITTLE SNEAK! After some tickling, I finally discovered she was playing with the remote for the tv! She thinks it is hysterical to play with things that she knows she is not supposed to!
These are these moments in life that I hope never go away..the cute little moments that you realize you couldn't possibly love your children any more then you do. It totally makes up for the moments you just want to bury yourself in bed and never come out. And somehow they all just know when you need one of these cute moments, they know when you need your spirit lifted.
So here is to a good day..and hoping that you all have your moment today! Just a little something to make you smile!

No comments: