Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothing Like it...

So because Dan has been having a bit of overtime I have been spending a lot of time with the kids by myself. Last night it was a tubby night..So Lillian gets in, and is splashing away. She LOVES the new foamy soap. Then Ryan gets in and also LOVES his new foamy soap. So I spray them both with the colored foamy soap. Ryan decides to put his foam on his chin, to make a beard. He looks at Lilly with the blue foamy beard and says "Hellooooo" Lilly looks at him, with a little smirk on her face and says, "HI!" Then they both crack up into the biggest phony laughing fit I have ever heard!! This went on for several minutes. It was SO cute! They are just growing so fast into wonderful little kids. They are best buddies most of the time and fight sometimes. Lilly is coming out with new words all the time. Just yesterday she was angry because Ryan was in her way of the door, and she wanted to get out. She started screaming/crying at him. So I said, "Lillian Grace! say excuse me!!" And she came back with "cuse eeee" Although her words aren't always correct, she is doing a great job trying!! :)

No comments: