Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365

I have started a project at home that is called Project 365. This is something that you have to take one picture a day for 365 days in a row. This will give you a chance to see your life in pictures when you are done. I am starting my days with pictures of my kids. If any of you know me, you know that probably most of my pics will be of my kids. Because they are such good, and willing subjects. As the year goes on I hope to get more creative. So here it is, Day 1 Photo. Lillian is LOVING this pink cowgirl hat lately. Just look at that face! ok, so I cheated a little. This is what I am using for day 2. I couldn't pass it up, and I didn't think it was a bad thing to double up on the pics. Day 3..Lillian trying to shoot her little Nerf gun.Day 4. Daddy actually took this one. Say CHEESE Lilly!
Look for more pics soon! :)

No comments: