Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our week










Our craziness began Friday morning. Once we realized the power was not going to be a quick fix I took the kids and headed to Methuen to hang out with Kerry and her family for the afternoon. She was the only one that I knew that had power up here. Once there I realized that her whole family would be staying there, so I called my inlaws to see if they would mind if the kids and I came down for the weekend. I quickly packed up in the dark and rushed down there. The kids had a great time down there, playing and hanging out with all the relatives.






We left Memas house on Sunday night and travelled to Nannys house to spend one night. That is when the fun began!! Lilly ended up getting sick. I thought it was because we had been in the car for so long but turns out it was the begining of the stomach flu! Ryan had the flu all day/night on Monday, followed by Lilly getting it again on Tuesday. So here we sit, trying to entertain ourselves at the beach house. No end in sight as far as the power is concerned.




No comments: